Tuesday 22 August 2017
This is the official statement of service availability www.chelmza.pl:
- Compliance with Standards
- Service complies with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines WCAG 2.0 AAA.
- The service is compatible with the guidelines and recommendations of the European Union contained in the plan eEurope 2002 for public administration services.
- The service is compatible with HTML 4.01.
- Help with navigation
All pages include a search box.
Text links are chosen in such a way that as far as possible be understood even outside the context of sentences in which they occur.
All images and graphics presentation include alt attributes described. Page does not contain purely decorative images in the HTML.
- Software related to the availability
- Intelligent Web Reader, the screen reader (called screen readers) for Windows.
- JAWS screen reader (called screen readers) for Windows. There is a time-limited trial version.
- Window-Eyes screen reader for Windows. Polish version is provided by E.C.E.
- Home Page Reader, screen reader for Windows. There are time demos.
- Lynx, a free text-only browser recommended for users who are blind use Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only browser recommended for users with low bandwidth links.
- Opera, a graphical browser has many features associated with the availability of such scaling of text and graphics, styles, user, do not download images from etc. Free download version, available for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and other operating systems.
The statement is based on the document http://www.mimas.ceti.pl/dia/ and can be distributed under the same principles.
No events in the selected period