CalendarWednesday 23 August 2017
Name-dayApolinarego, Filipa, Róży
The two other non-Catholic cemeteries are out of use. One of them is the Evangelical Cemetery and is located at the crossing of Hallera and Mickiewcza street. It has been established in 1861 and has been closed down since 1945. The other cemetery is Jewish. It had been established in 1792 due to a consent granted by the king of Prussia. It contained 1 ha, but was regrettably destroyed by the Nazis during WWII.